|Location:||Het Couveehuis, The Hague|
|Address:||Frankenslag 139, 2582 HJ Den Haag, Netherlands|
|Group:||Friday Gratitude Group The Hague|
|GSR:||Paul +31-6-2946 4102|
The Friday Night Gratitude Group is now only Face to Face.
Please note that the following RULES apply at The Couveehuis (if we don’t follow them, we might lose our meeting space):
- Face masks (mouth caps) are now optional, no longer an obligation.
- Please don’t block the doors or the pavement before or after the meeting.
- Please put cigarette butts in the bin when gathering outside.
- 1.5m distancing at all times
- Follow the arrows around the building (one-way traffic)
- No hugging, shaking hands or touching elbows (or anything else)
Please do not come to the F2F meeting if you are ill. All chairs are set-up for 1.5 please keep them that way. After the meeting the group must sanitize the tables and chairs before leaving.
The large meeting room will be able to sit 28 persons only.
* Cheryl V.:
Sharing on a reading from As Bill Sees it and our experience, strength and hope, or how we stayed sober the past week.
Het Couveehuis (Numerous fellowships have meetings there already).
Plenty of pay parking
Place: Het Couveehuis
Address: Frankenslag 139, 2582 HJ Den Haag (The Hague)
Room: De Roze Kamer (the “Pink” room) – 1st floor (1e verdieping)